Saturday, June 20, 2009

Who Else Wants to Retire Young Retire Rich

If you’re like me you just can’t stand the thought of punching a clock going through the same routines you hate day in and day out. Listening to people complain about the job they have but don’t ever really see themselves doing anything different. That is my definition of Purgatory!

Now, on the flip side of that is where I do see myself: Thriving in Life, absolutely loving what I do every day, surrounding myself with people who are on the same path I am. This is a big one. It’s much easier to climb a mountain with someone who’s already been there and is eager to show you the way.

You see, I was the first scenario when I was younger. A few years ago entering the workforce as a snot-nosed punk just following what everyone else was doing because that’s what we’d always been told we were going to do, “Get good grades, go to College and get a good job.” It’s said so much you don’t even stop to think about the process as a whole, you just do it.

What if I told you there was a better way…a way where you didn’t have to just fall into the same routine? Did you ever even stop to think if the person who told you to get good grades, go to College, and get a good job? Was that person happy and successful with what they did? Come on!! Let’s take the blinders off and get clear about what you want and where you’re headed.

I’ve said this before and I’ll continue to say it: You can only leverage two things in this world to get ahead, your Time and your Money. If you can get one to control the other you have truly set yourself up for Financial Freedom and who knows, you may Retire Young and Retire Rich!

I would like to take some time to get to know you, see what your visions are and what you’d like to accomplish. I’d also like for you to get to know our team a little better. To see how we’ve gotten to where we are and how we can show you the exact methods and systems we’ve used to get there. Today’s the day you decide to do something for you! Don’t worry, the worst thing that may happen is you get a little excited and normally that leads to positive results. I look forward to seeing you on the Flip-Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment