Friday, September 4, 2009

Network Marketing Leads FAQs Part2

Okay, so here we go with the second set of Network Marketing Leads FAQs. I'm sure to some of you this Q&A session is a little obvious, but for some of you it may be a whole new way of looking at your prospects and building your business. Learning these topics was the turning point for me and I hope it helps you as well.

#1 How Many Leads can I Really Get? Well, how much work do you want to do. It is not unlikely for you to be able to generate 15-20 leads/day. Now to some of you this looks like a big number and to others this number seems a little small. Let me clarify this..these are FREE leads. I'm not talking about leads that are generated through PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising. I'm talking about people who have seen some sort of marketing that you have done and have decided to take the next step. These are Qualified leads. So get out there and start working and there is no limit.

#2 Should I be Using the Internet to Get Leads? Holy Cow YES!! This is my chosen media outlet for the vast majority of my Marketing. You should decide on three areas that you feel comfortable with (Videos, Blogs, Articles, Press Releases, Social Media, Squidoo, etc) and run with them. Understand this is just like anything else in Life, it's gonna take consistent action on your part to start seeing the results you want. So get online and make your presence known!

#3 I Got a Lead..Now What!?! This is a tricky one. Some people are advocats of calling EVERY lead they get, while others have systems set up to progressively weed out the tire kickers. Just like with the "opportunity seekers" from yesterday, tire kickers will wear you out with all of their uncertainty. If a person is unsure of what you're selling, that's one thing, but if they're unsure of whether or not they want to actually make a real change you may be in for a LONG battle of their own mental uncertainty. Do yourself a favor and have some sort of litmus test for your leads. Maybe a questionnaire or an application so you know their level of seriousness.

#4 What is Considered a Qualified Lead? This is where the questionnaire or application really becomes useful. Based on the responses you get you'll be able to tell if this person is for real or if they are just looking for something or someone to hang on to. I actually consider a lead to be qualified if they have already spent money. Nothing large, maybe $5-$10 on an e-book or newsletter. This shows me they are serious about not only the information, but they are willing to go to the next step.

#5 How are Leads Generated? This should be it's own separate Blog Post. In fact, I'm going to answer this question on it's own tomorrow. Simply because this is such a large subject. Fear not, however, tomorrow I will go through the ABC's of of an outline to get you up and rolling within a few days!

I hope this two part series of Network Marketing Leads FAQs has shed some light for you. Do me a favor and leave a comment and let me know either what your favorite method of lead generation is or what sorts of questions you've got about Network Marketing Leads. I hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog, I particularly liked the reiteration of getting out there and creating content that drives people to want to learn more... keep them coming

    ReplyDelete