Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Are You Afraid To Build Your Network Marketing Business?

Are you? There is more opportunity right now than ever before. That's right, I said it and I'll say it again...There is more opportunity right now than ever before. So, are You Afraid To Build Your Network Marketing Business? You could spend 10 minutes right now and find dozens of resources for you to systematically build your business. Why don't you do it? If you know me very well, you know I have no problem telling you why, because you're afraid! That's right, you are outright scared. I'm not going to dive into your psychology, you probably should. But I am going to point out two of the biggest hurdles I see standing in front of people and building their businesses today.

1) Not Knowing: Back in the day you were supposed to simply make a list of your "warm market." This consists of your closest 200 people who barely know you and could care less about your product/opportunity. This in and of itself is why there is a stigma surrounding this beautiful industry called Direct Sales. Now, we are in the internet age where generating leads and driving traffic to your page is easier than ever. However, now I hear, "I don't know how to use a computer that well." Or, "I'm not a very technical person." I've got three words for you...GET OVER IT!! Look, this whole process is very simple and easy to understand. We are a society built on great individuals that came before us like Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, The Wright Brothers, Henry Ford and more recently guys like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. I'm not asking you to discover electricity or come out with the next iphone (which I'd bet money most of you own.) No, I'm asking you to take a system that someone else developed and all you need to do is implement it. What you're really telling me is you don't want it that bad.

2) Failure: Okay, this time I won't tell you to get over it. I am, however, going to tell you to DEAL WITH IT! Face it, it's a part of life and without it you would never learn how to beat it. Nobody ever succeeded at anything worth a damn the first time they tried. Did you walk gracefully the first time you tried? How about the first time you tried hitting a golf ball or riding a unicycle? NO, you busted your butt every time and looked like an idiot. The reward, however, seemed magical to you so you kept going. I'm talking to you about building a Million Dollar business and you don't want to because it might not work?!? Because some people you know might think you're silly?!? Fate and Success Favor the Bold my friends.

So there you have it, the two biggest obstacles I see daily from people trying to build their Network Marketing Business. Get out of your own way and begin to thrive! You aren't the first and you won't be the last. We're talking about building a Hugely Successful Network Marketing Business, not jumping off the roof into a 5 gallon bucket of water. Something tells me if I offered to show you TO THE DETAIL how I operate my business, most would give some lame answer or another. The few who do say YES, are the few who you see and read about as "Overnight Success." Take the Fear out and replace it with the FUN when you are Building Your Network Marketing Business. I hope this helps you on your journey. Until next time, Happy Marketing!

1 comment: