Thursday, October 22, 2009

There Are More Pieces To This Puzzle

I'm sitting here on a Thursday night doing keyword research and getting ready to start reading a book and it hit me! You, as a reader and/or "student of the game," have so many resources to learn the how to of building a successful business online and begin to build a large organization.

What very few of us really talk about are the habitual day-to-days that help Build the mentality of stepping in to the role of a Huge Leader of Leaders! That is exactly what this whole business is about. You aren't in the business of pitching someone or closing someone, you are in the business of cultivating leaders to replicate your success. You DON'T want to sponsor everyone. You want to develop leaders!

The subject of mentality and mindset come up and are talked about like catch phrases. I don't know about any of you, but I spend time EVERYDAY cultivating myself into a better Leader of Leaders. This, my friends, is the missing key. If you haven't become the person it takes to build a million dollar business, it's gonna be a long road! It's often been said people need to "Dig Ditches." Do want it to rain or not!

It's not a sometimes process. That's not what we're about around here. So, from now on I'm going to take jewels of wisdom from some of the greats in the past to be discussed here about how they correlate to the business you're trying to build. I welcome comments from anyone. I hope this helps you on your Journey. Until next time, Happy Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment