Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wanna Know How To Sponsor More Network Marketing Reps?

Do you really wanna know How To Sponsor More Network Marketing Reps? The only reason I ask is simply because most people ask but few people do. For some reason or another people think they can come in to the Direct Sales industry and live a vacation. They hear the stories of someone working 3 hrs a day and they read The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris. Then they jump into this business and within 90 days they are gone wondering why so many people lied to them. So, I'm going to answer two of the biggest questions I get asked:

1) How Do I Sponsor More Reps?: Well the simple answer is to generate more leads! This is the DIRECT SALES industry and sales is simply a huge numbers game. It is true that the vast majority of the individuals who see your product/opportunity are going to say no. So, you need to set up a lead generation system that does all of the sifting and sorting for you. Then when you do find yourself on the phone or in person with your prospect, the SYSTEM has pre-qualified them. Imagine how much more profitable your business would be if you only talked to interested people. The confidence and enthusiasm alone are worth a million dollars. This is the #1 difference between the top 2% of earners and everyone else, they always have people to talk to. What makes this even more exciting is that the system is repeatable. Which means your team, that is now growing by leaps and bounds, has access to the same system you do so they can grow their team just as you do! Are you beginning to see the possibilities!?

2) Will I Ever Get To Work 3 hrs/Day?: Yes, and probably 4, 5, 6 & 7! Look, yes it is possible to get to a place where you simply don't need to put in the hours anymore. But I've got news for you, it's gonna take some time, effort and money before you get there. This is a business and should be treated as such. There will come a time when you have figured out all of your systems and the only thing you have to do is recruit, teach and earn money. However, until you get to a position where your team is that big and your income is that substantial, you are going to have to dig your ditches if you ever expect it to rain!! Work as though you expect greatness and greatness will appear.

So there you've got it, the two most common questions I get. This may not have been exactly what you had in mind about How To Sponsor More Network Marketing Reps, but it's the truth about what it takes. I've got a question for you...If I showed you EVERYTHING I've got that I use to build my business, including me walking you through step by step, would you do it? Would You? Most people say, "Yeah, I'd see if it works," or, "I'd give it a shot." If these are your answers, keep looking. I know, just like those before me knew, it works. The missing ingredient isn't the system, strategy or magic pill. The missing link in How To Sponsor More Network Marketing Reps is you. I hope this helps you on your journey. Until next time, Happy Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment